Friday, February 29, 2008

FRIDAY UNSCRIPTED

Let's roll into the weekend with a good laugh. Here are some additional Vavrinaisms that crack me up. A big shout out and thanks to Robin Meadows for putting ROLL on her Friday Finds check it out here

  • A fool and his money will soon part ways
  • Always try to be humble, and be proud of it
  • Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow
  • Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today... procrastinate now
  • A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel too good
  • If a mime is arrested do the cops still say you have the right to remain silent
and last but not least and just to be P.C. my lawyer buddies said this would be OK
  • 99% of lawyers give the rest a bad name
Have a great weekend and enjoy your Feb. 29th, we won't get to see another one of these until we are tired of another presidential campaign (just a joke for all you lovers of politics)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SO tired of the campaigns. Just get me to November so I can vote and then live with the candidate who I won't vote for who will probably win :(

Theresa said...

Procrastinate now! I think that will be my motto today. :) I look forward to your friday Vavrinaisms. Have a great weekend!!

Natalie Witcher said...

I love the conscience one! Mind if I steal it sometime? :)

Theresa said...

Thanks for the shout out to your friend!

Anonymous said...

I am ready for the primary! Thanks for the Friday Laughs.

Kim Heinecke said...

I like "roll mental camera"... I almost heard it "click" in my head. :)

Roger Garrett said...

Cindy- me too me too
Theresa- it was mine today
Natalie- Anytime since my father-in-law did not copywrite yet
Scott- hope the laugh helps that flu you have
Kim- hope to see you again

Robin Meadows said...

Hey, Roger...Thanks for the link-up. These are great! I look forward to more.

Glad you found our network of bloggies! It's a great support team that has stretched me mentally and spiritually in mighty ways!