Thursday, June 19, 2008

BAD WORDS 2

The post yesterday reminded me of a post Robin had a while back (check it out here). I thought I might put the "sassy spray" to use in more than one way.

Roll mental camera...

I went to the store and bought the vinegar and the spray bottle. This for a Wal-mart novice like myself took way to long. But I thought I heard two white girls speaking Chinese in the next Isle over so I kept getting sidetracked. I think it was these two. Just kidding ladies.

I figured I would use it on myself as well as the kids but when I sprayed myself I rather enjoyed it and if I would have had some veggies it would have made a salad. So I guess I will keep looking for a "sassy spray" for me.

The boys on the other hand got a taste test so they would know what they were getting into if they let their mouthes get the best of them.

Watching them get the shivers and start drooling was so worth it. I needed a video of it. I know I am a little sick in the head but I think we found our cure for them at least.

Anyone want to try the sassy sauce with me to cure your foul mouth?

3 comments:

Natalie Witcher said...

hardy har har

I don't use foul language. Okay, a little, but it's usually in funny form

Bobbi West said...

I have to say, when my boys get the vinegar, it's all I can do not to laugh hysterically while they are dancing around making faces!

Robin Meadows said...

Funny. Let us know how it goes.

What? Did you use balsamic? Switch to white. I think that'd do the trick ; )