Monday, June 16, 2008

SHAVED

Well maybe not shaved but pretty close.

Roll mental camera...

I talked Shelly into allowing me to cut the boys hair this weekend. My mother used to cut mine all the time when I was young so I figured I would give it a shot. I think the only reason Shelly let me is because it is summer break and dad's day.

I put the #4 guard on the clippers and pretty much buzzed Connor's whole head. Cade got a cool faux hawk to complement his, lets just say ornery ways. I am not sure Shelly was impressed. Sorry honey but it is a bit funny watching you squirm every time you look at them.

It will grow out soon I promise...

Did your parents ever cut your hair?

Was the outcome good or bad?

I think Cade likes his more than Connor does.

7 comments:

Robin Meadows said...

I cut Dirk's and all the kids hair for a very long time. Then, Ali (#3) decided to go to hair school... I wonder why? LOL

Now, she takes care of us all! And I have to say, we look MUCH better! ; )

Anonymous said...

My parents never cut my hair but I cut Chris' and our boys hair. We haven't paid to have their hair done ever.

So, if you see mistakes on Chris' head, now you know why :)

It'll grow out, I tell them.

Heidi said...

No... my parents never cut my hair and I have never cut my own kids.

But...

I cut my own.. A whole poneytail
for my paperboy boyfriend.
I was only 7!!

Theresa said...

My mom never tried to cut my hair. One time I cut Ryan's hair when he was 5 and I snipped his ear. Since then he won't let me near his hair.

Natalie Witcher said...

My sister cut her bangs once...NOT a good idea.

Unknown said...

My parents never cut my hair, but I did and still do cu my own hair....sometimes it turns out good, sometimes not so good!!!

Anonymous said...

My stepdad was in the army. They didn't have barbers on the DEW line so he used to shave everyone's head. When he'd come home on leave he brought the buzz clippers. Did he notice ... I'm a girl! Yup. He cut my hair alright.