Friday, June 13, 2008

FRIDAY UNSCRIPTED

You remember Madlibs? Those fill in the word, funny stories? Well if you don’t you missed out. So take a trip back to your childhood with my attempt at a madlib. If you don’t like it you can go (adjective) in a lake.

Write down your answers before you move on to the story because it just won’t be funny without them.

Favorite type of pet?

Favorite large animal?

Clown name?

Favorite veggie?

Favorite fast food spot?

Favorite vacation city?

Type of reptile?

Favorite body part?

Favorite website?

Favorite sport?

Favorite gem stones?

Favorite sweet?

Now once you have written down your answers you can fill them in as you read the story. Read it like a suspenseful private eye drama. Not sure how this will work for you feed readers so you might have to actually log on to see it. To see the story, move your cursor over the 1st # sign and then left click and hold and drag to the 2nd # sign.

I didn’t want you cheating before you answered the questions.


#

I rubbed my lucky (pet)’s foot before climbing out of my (large animal). I was searching for that (clown name) that owed me (veggie), lots of (veggie). I had tracked him to a seedy (fast food) in (vacation city). It was filled with every type of (reptile) known to man.

I walked up to him and grabbed him by his (body part). He screamed “(website)” at me as he tried to escape my grasp. Not sure what he meant by that and frankly didn’t care.

As I dragged him to the door he spun and kicked me square in my (sport). My knees buckled and I dropped to the floor holding my bruised (gem stones).

With a high pitched voice a yelled “I will give 100 (sweet) to whoever stops than man.” My offer failed and he got away. Who knew they were all diabetic.

#


Shelly is a diabetic and gave me permission to use that punch line. Have a good weekend

2 comments:

Bobbi West said...

Crack me up!!! I just ordered some MadLibs for my boys yesterday!

Anonymous said...

You made me work for my laugh! No fair.