Monday, June 9, 2008

GRADUATION DAY

Going to a graduation always makes me think of my own, both in high school and college. They were lightyears apart in every way.

Roll mental camera...

I graduated from a small high school with a class of 59 students in 1990. I graduated from Oklahoma State in 1995 (yes I was on the 5 year plan) with a class big enough to fill the bottom of Gallaghr-Iba Arena.

High school consisted of small classes with no more than 10 or 15 students in them. College I was lucky to have less than 200 in a class.

Teachers were there to help if you needed in high school. In college you are pretty much on your own because those office hours the professors kept were strangly hard to schedule.

But really today is just a get to know you day. Now that you know a little about me it is your turn if you are brave enough to tell us when you graduated. If not then just answer the others.

What year did you garduate high school or college or both?

How many students did you graduate with?

How different were high school and college for you?

5 comments:

Heidi said...

I graduated from Tigard High School in 1985. Our song was the "eye of the Tiger" anyways.

Our graduating class had 350students in it. I am from a metro area of Oregon.

Never went to college, I joined the Navy 3 months after graduation.

I wish I had went to college!!!!

Next year my daughter graduates from high school. oh I feel my grey hair this morning.

Unknown said...

I graduated from Edmond Memorial in 1999 (3 year plan) with about 200 others.

Graduated from OU in 2004 with about 200 in December.

High school AND College were both huge learning experiences for me, talk aout trying to find yourself, luckily I found myself, Christy, and rededicated to God...Can't imagine doing it any other way really!

Anonymous said...

Howz about this ... graduated from Bible school 2007. :)

Kim Heinecke said...

188 of us in the class of 1989.
I liked HS but if I had to do it again, I wouldn't spend any time on the opposite sex.

Anonymous said...

*Claremore High School 1991 (Roughly 300 students)
*University of Central Oklahoma B.A. 1996 and M.A. 1998
*They were pretty relative