Friday, August 8, 2008

FRIDAY UNSCRIPTED

It is that time again people. But today's installment of Vavrinaisms is laced with a bit of "git yur learn on" as we Okies like to say. Well some Okies might say that.

So laugh and learn and have a good weekend

FAITH IS THE ABILITY NOT TO PANIC

BLESSED BE THE FLEXIBLE, FOR THEY SHALT NOT BE BENT OUT OF SHAPE

A GRUDGE IS A HEAVY THING TO CARRY

DEAR GOD: I HAVE A PROBLEM... IT'S ME

GOD WANTS SPIRITUAL FRUIT, NOT RELIGIOUS NUTS

HE WHO DIES WITH THE MOST TOYS IS STILL DEAD

THERE IS NO KEY TOP HAPPINESS. THE DOOR IS ALWAYS OPEN SO COME ON IN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I especiall like "it's me." Lord knows, it usually is.

Theresa said...

Oh Roger....You crack me up and now you teach me. I can go home for the day and lay by the pool. :)

I like the one about the Toys.

Have a great weekend!! Tell Shelly I showed a couple other people her beautiful pictures and they were amazed by them. I may need autographs. :)