Wednesday, August 20, 2008

REALITY

Only in women's gymnastic can they use the words "long and elegant lines" to describe a women that stands a whopping 5 foot 3. I have eyebrow hair longer than her.

Also the only place where a women of 4 foot 9 can be described as an "absolute powerhouse." Really... she could weigh more than what 50 pounds. I have belly button lint that weighs more than that.

I am kidding of course and those 2 ladies were awesome at the olympics. But what it really teaches me is that the reality is what you make it. It doesn't matter your situation as God put you there for a reason. I pray you find your reason.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good one. By the way, I am a whopping 5 foot 3, but a little more than 50 pounds.

Robin Meadows said...

Oooo...good one!

Me too, Dusty, but more like 5 foot 2 if I stand really tall.

Kim Heinecke said...

That cracked me up.
When is "wooden spoon spanking" going to be an Olympic sport? I've got a smokin' forearm from all my training...

Oh I'm kidding of course.

deleise said...

That is good.

Natalie Witcher said...

Great reminder! Thanks~!

Theresa said...

I am still trying to find my reason! Sometimes I think I know it and then BOOM that wasn't it! LOL

I think I will pass on knowing about your belly button lint!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for that prayer! I'm a teacher by gifting and I'm counting down the days to September so I can get started again. BTW, 5'2" exactly and I weigh more than your belly button lint. :)