Wednesday, August 27, 2008

THE HUSSY

This post is not intended to offend. You have been warned.

Roll mental camera...

I was about 9 when that hussy family member of mine got knocked up. Yes she went out and got frisky with every Tom that she could find I think. She was bound and determined.

She hung around the house the whole time she was pregnant mooching off of all of us. Expecting us to clean up after her, feed her and give her all the attention because she was the pregnant one.

After all of that care we gave her, she gave birth and then took off and we didn't see her for nearly a week. We got stuck bottle feeding and caring for her babies the whole time she was gone. (yes I said babies, plural)

When she finally came back she buckled down and took over the mom duties. Finally we could sleep. I was never so glad to see that hussy, also known as our cat.

Have you ever had those times when you are so happy to have something/someone back that you forget about all the negative stuff you were thinking while it/they were gone. I was that way about Konnect this summer. Not sure if I wanted to start it all over again etc. But now that we are back at it I have no idea why I thought that. I am having a great time.

When have you welcomed back something you were nashing?

Have you ever had a hussy cat?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah we had a hussy growing up, but as I got older, I developed an alergy to them...oh darned!!!! I've welcomed back a lot of people or things back after nashing them....the biggest probably welcoming back Christ in to my life though...Yes, he never truly left, but when I let him back in it was sooooo much better!!!

Kim Heinecke said...

Roger - thanks for the time you put into Konnect. My boys are loving it this fall!

Stonefox said...

Never had a hussy and after reading your post today, never want one!

As to your other question, well, the grass always seems greener on the other side...something I thought of just this morning in context.

deleise said...

Thank God for you Konnect people. For real.

Natalie Witcher said...

You BETTER like Konnect! :)