Friday, May 9, 2008

FRIDAY UNSCRIPTED

We have a new round of Vavrinaisms to round out our fun filled Friday. I know you all must have missed them so I had to bribe my father-in-law to work on some new ones. I love it when you can use time with the grandkids as payment. Have a great weekend

INTERESTING BUSINESS SIGNS

Plumbing company - Don't sleep with a drip, call a plumber

taxidermist - We really know our stuff

Wrecker service - We don't charge an arm and a leg, we want tows

Funeral Home - Drive carefully, we'll wait


VAVRINAISMS

Success occurs in private and failure in full view



To succeed in politics, it is often necessary to rise above your principles



If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you have never tried before



Love is blind but she sure has good aim with that shoe


5 comments:

Kim Heinecke said...

love the last one!

Theresa said...

I pick the evils... Probably not surprised though are you!

Abbi said...

Funny stuff! I like the one about tows. :)

On an unrelated note...saw your comment on Cindy B's blog..I'd be happy to babysit your boys any time! :)

Anonymous said...

So funny. I love Fridays on your blog. :)

Robin Meadows said...

What Kim said! LOL