Friday, May 30, 2008

FRIDAY UNSCRIPTED

Made it back safe from Kansas City. Tried to bring back some ribs but I made the mistake of stuffing them in my carry on. When it went through the x-ray the security guys thought I was a serial killer taking home a souvenir and had me arrested. Took an hour to convince them to just "open the bag" so I missed my flight.

OK so that didn't happen but it would have made the trip worth talking about. Have a good weekend and enjoy this video. Your kids will like it too. It is one of my boys favorite


6 comments:

Robin Meadows said...

Roger---you are funny! Thanks for the morning chuckle.

Theresa said...

Glad you made it home safely. That is so funny. Made my husband watch it before he left for work. I am pretty sure the song will be in his head all day. LOL

Natalie Witcher said...

cute

Anonymous said...

What a great way to start the weekend. I hope I don't get that stuck in my head, I'm goin' out with the girls tonight.

deleise said...

My kids loved it. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

shelly,
the photos are amazing i cant stop cying they are so PERFICT i cant not thank you, i love them and you made it so fun and effortless. cant wait to do more photos with you ( i will bring less stuff ha ha) shelly thank you so much Adrew and i would like to to thank you for every thing just in advance. i think that god realy dose work in amazing ways and he has brought you and your silly family in to our lives and ya'll will have to come over for dinner one time. shelly once aging thank you soooo much and i cant wait to see waht the future holds for you and the camara.
lots of love nicole and andrew

P.S. we will call and pick another slot soon i think that we were all sort of thinking sunday late afternoon or saterday. keep me posted and we will call you.