Friday, May 23, 2008

FRIDAY UNSCRIPTED

Today I thought we would dive into learning, so I pulled out my copy of the Fictionary. We will dig deep and find the true meaning of words. Get your learn on!

Avoidable (v), what a bullfighter tries to do

Dilate (v), reaching a ripe old age

Relief (v), what trees do in the spring

Baloney (n), where your shin is located

Subdued (n), like a guy who, you know, works on one of those, like, submarines

Pokemon (n), a Jamaican proctologist

Heroes (v), how a man moves a boat across the water

Derange (n), where de buffalo roam

Spice (n), the plural of "spouse"

And my all time favorite

Parasite (n), what tourists see from the top of the Eiffel Tower

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!!!

Natalie Witcher said...

Took me to "subdued" to figure it out. I'm slow today.

Theresa said...

I absolutely love POKEMON. Have a super great weekend!! Thanks for the laugh!

Anonymous said...

I love Friday's at Mental Camera!

Heidi said...

Awesome!!! and soooo Hilarious!!