Thursday, May 15, 2008

IMAGES OF LIFE

About a month ago I posted with some of my wife's photographs that I love. Since then she has put together a website for her photography business.

I thought I would share it with all of you so you could see more of her beautiful work.

Click on the image below and it will take you to it. She has a ton of great pics in each category of the galleries. It is best to view it in 1280x1024 resolution.

I hope you enjoy them. If you do please feel free to email a note to Shelly at shelly@imagesoflife.tv





I will be back tomorrow with another round of Vavrinaisms

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos!

Unknown said...

Just so as you know...no one understands all your fancy resolution talk...and if we do, we wouldn't know how to change it anyways:) Mr. Techie:)

deleise said...

Beautiful!

Heidi said...

So beautiful.... I was mesmerized with many of those photos.

I was thinking as I was watching and listening to that incredible song.

Why do you guys have to live in the Mid- west. I want my potrait done by her.

Incredible photos...

Theresa said...

Roger....

Email me please
theresa162@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

The picture just on your post is something else. I'm off to visit her site.

Anonymous said...

Ok everyone.
Hands down I have the BEST husband in the world!!!! Roger, thank you so much, sweetheart, for your love and support - always!!

Finger Tap 1,2,3!!

Anonymous said...

All the blogger friends,

Thank you for the wonderful comments about our website.
Have a blessed day,
Shelly