Friday, April 4, 2008

FRIDAY UNSCRIPTED

Good ol’ father-in-law Vavrina has poured forth another round of Vavrinaisms for us.

Enjoy


  • A PERSON WHO SMILES IN THE FACE OF ADVERSITY PROBABLY HAS A SCAPE-GOAT
  • INDECISION IS THE KEY TO FLEXIBILITY
  • SET YOUR GOALS LOW AND AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
  • EAGLES MAY SOAR, BUT WEASELS DON’T GET SUCKED INTO JET ENGINES
  • TEAMWORK MEANS YOU NEVER HAVE TO TAKE THE BLAME BY YOURSELF
  • PLAGIARISM SAVES TIME
  • INSOMNIA IS NOTHING TO LOSE SLEEP OVER
I figured I would give the lawyers a break this week

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Eagles one... they remind me of the Demotivator posters.

http://despair.com/limitations.html

Anonymous said...

These are funny!

Anonymous said...

lol...I don't think I like weasles much, I think I'll take the engine!

Heidi said...

These are funny.

Bad day for the weasel.

I think I like the teamwork statement the best and how true that is in life.

hey my friend at unveilinghope.typepad.com has some more check her out.
Have an awesome weekend Roger!!

Unknown said...

Another Good close to a good week, thanks Rog!!!

Natalie Witcher said...

A good giggle is always good.

Theresa said...

I got to enjoy your Friday post on Saturday. It has good shelf life. :) Always funny!!

Anonymous said...

Teamwork is going over my desk on Monday. :)