Friday, April 18, 2008

FRIDAY UNSCRIPTED

Today's attempt at humor comes from the book Live and Learn and Pass It On. There is a wide range of quotes in the book but I stuck with the funny ones. Enjoy

  • I've learned that I always think of the right thing to say when it is too late
                          • Age 30

  • I've learned that when my baby thinks he is hungry it doesn't matter what I think
                            • Age 37

  • I've learned that my wife's cooking is good no matter how bad it is
                        • Age 31

  • I've learned that flipping the channels is not annoying if I hold the remote
                          • Age 42

  • I've learned that if you hang something in the closet for a while it shrinks two sizes
                            • Age 62

  • I've learned Santa Claus has good years and bad years
                  • Age 10

  • I've learned that you have to listen to your brain, it has lots of information
                          • Age 7

  • I've learned if you die broke, the timing was right
                  • Age 64

  • I've learned you can gain two pounds by eating half a pound of fudge
                        • Age 16

5 comments:

deleise said...

Those are great. Love the new header.

Kim Heinecke said...

funny. fove fridays.

Heidi said...

I've learn the passing gas is just something that happens" age 41

These are funny.

I agree, Your header is awesome

Robin Meadows said...

Good ones!

Theresa said...

And my Fav of the week.....

"I've learned if you die broke, the timing was right-Age 64"

That is it....That is my new goal in life! :)