Friday, March 14, 2008

FRIDAY UNSCRIPTED

Vavrinaisms by category this week. Now remember these are all in good fun so no using them on your spouses or friends. Enjoy your weekend

FOR THE MIND

  • Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.
  • Better to understand a little than to misunderstand a lot.
  • Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
  • I just got lost in thought... It was unfamiliar territory.
  • I used to be indecisive... Now I'm not sure.
  • Madness takes its toll… Please have exact change.

FOR YOU MARRIAGE/LOVE/HUSBAND/WIFE BLOGGERS THIS WEEK

  • Love may be blind but marriage is a real eye-opener.
  • Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs.
  • Never mess up an apology with an excuse.
  • Never miss a good chance to shut up.
  • For every action there is an equal and opposite roll of the eye.

FOR THE SPIRITUAL (the following are not the views of rollmentalcamera or its author)

  • 668 the next door neighbor to the beast.
  • Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
  • Oh Lord, give me patience, and GIVE IT TO ME NOW!
  • Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're a butthead.

And of course I have to finish with THE LAW

  • Criminal Lawyer is a redundancy

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Some friday zingers FOR YOU!!!

Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

Show me a piano falling down a mineshaft and I'll show you A-flat minor.

To write with a broken pencil is pointless.

A bicycle can't stand on its own because it is two-tired.

Those who get too big for their britches will be exposed in the end.

When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds.

A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.

If you don't pay your exorcist you get repossessed.

What's the definition of a will? It's a dead giveaway.

The man who fell into an upholstery machine is fully recovered.

Theresa said...

Roger Roger Roger

I read about 15 blogs a day. I start with Anne Jackson and finish with Unveiling Hope. I usually read them alphabetically. On Fridays I just have to skip ahead to you first.

Great ones today. Thanks for the laugh!
Good Ones from Travis too!

Kim Heinecke said...

HA! Those are funny. I've got nothing to add. I'm seriously not that creative today!

Natalie Witcher said...

Those are pretty funny!

I thought of another one from the 3Amigos:

"Mount up! It means 'get on your horse."

Roger Garrett said...

Natalie you crack me up.
"look up here, look up here, up here, up here, up here, HEY YOU GUYS..."

Anonymous said...

What a great way to start the weekend ... with a smile. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

U so silly!

Anonymous said...

Wow. I'm a butthead. Didn't have a clue about that :)

Funny stuff.