Friday, March 28, 2008

FRIDAY UNSCRIPTED

I think I have cramped my father-in-law's brain with trying to think up Vavrinaisms so I will finish this post with one and until then enjoy some of the funniest buttons of all time.

For you Wal-Mart fans


For you ladder climbers


For you home schoolers (totally kidding of course)


For the gratuity getters


For the on edge


And for those of you too nice to say it out loud




Finally one Vavrinaism from the heart


FATHER FORGIVE THEM
THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO
FOR THEY ARE BUT CATERPILLARS
AND NOT YET BUTTERFLIES

5 comments:

Robin Meadows said...

I think I like your father-in-law ; ). He's going to have to come up with more!!

Natalie Witcher said...

you know i like the bunny

Theresa said...

I love the bunny!! Of course the one about the smile is good also. Have a great weekend!!

Anonymous said...

you're still silly!

Theresa said...

Thanks for the Prayers. I have been feeling a little better lately. I had an MRI yesterday but won't get the results for awhile. The Chiropractor adjusted me but xrays didn't show anything significantly wrong. Thanks again for your prayers and suggestions.