Monday, July 28, 2008

THE DRAGONFLY


So have I mention that my wife takes some great pictures before? If you click on the picture and look at the big version you can really appreciate more that just a nice picture.

Look at the the wings and how intricately they were designed. It is hard for me to image God as a massive all powerful being when I see such delicate perfection.

I envision Him sitting a work bench with his tools building the wings like an artist making a leaded glass window. Taking his time to make sure they are just right.

I know He could just snap his finger and create but I don't think He will mind if I think of him as a master craftsman just working in his shop.

4 comments:

Theresa said...

I love Dragonflys!

That is an awesome picture! What talent she has.

She should make blank notecards with her pictures on them and sell them. I would buy them.

Robin Meadows said...

Wow! Awesome picture.

Great thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Hey that thing is looking RIGHT at me in full view. Actually, I'm pretty sure it's eyes follow me from side to side. I'm vehwy scaird.

Heidi said...

WOW>....

It's so real like I could touch it!!