Tuesday, July 15, 2008

SIDE SPLITTING

Laugh, cackle, guffaw, chortle, giggle, snicker and snort. I am sure I did all of these last night.

Roll mental camera...

I rode out to Freedom Farm with one of the graduates who was returning for a visit. His name is Cody and he is an absolute riot. The entire hour and a half round trip was filled with his hysterical tirades on the most random topics ever created by man.

By the end of the night he acting out a scene for a Chinese restaurant. He was not only the waiter but the patrons and the cook. At one point he had the Chinese waiter singing a country song that sounded like Johnny Cash meets Jackie Chan. My cheeks are still sore from from smiling and laughing.

I liked the way Cody says it. "I love to laugh and laugh hard. I love to make people laugh and laugh hard. I didn't get to do that when I was messed up on drugs so I try to do it every chance I get now. It is good for the soul."

Can't say it much better than that. Laugh and laugh hard

6 comments:

Kim Heinecke said...

My favorite people in life have the ability to make me spew milk from my nose in a fit of hard laughter!

Natalie Witcher said...

Every time I have a good belly laugh I figure I've added a day to my life. I try to laugh OFTEN!

Unknown said...

Good to hear 'ol Cody is still doing good and up to his same old act:) Glad you got to see him, is he still in Edmond or Shawnee now??

Anonymous said...

I love a good ol' Pee in the pants laugh.

Robin Meadows said...

I'm not a very funny person, so I really enjoy those people that make me laugh!

Heidi said...

laugh at every moment....

(( but make sure you have clean undies ready)))

I'm old what can I say.