Friday, July 11, 2008

FRIDAY UNSCRIPTED

These are some of my favorite quotes from some of my favorite comedians. Have a great weekend

"I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out."
Rodney Dangerfield

"I was so ugly when I was born the doctor slapped my mother."
Henny Youngman

"I have a large seashell collection, which I keep scattered on beaches all over the world."
Steven Wright

"Sincerity is everything, if you can fake that you have it made."
George Burns

"A word to the wise ain't necessary, it is the stupid ones who need all the advice."
Bill Cosby

"Always do whatever is next." and "Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin

"Insomnia is my greatest inspiration."
John Stewart

"I like to drink my biscuits"
Perry Noble

1 comment:

Natalie Witcher said...

Do I have an icon dohicky in the address bar? I can't see one. If I do, then the lady who did my blog made it. All I know is it's called a "favicon"